[Portland] DAPI: new API discussion

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sun Feb 11 11:45:02 PST 2007

Since it's about a week without any reaction on the current DAPI
implementation, I assume that the current API is just not interesting enough
to be tested.

So lets say that we have demonstrated that it is possible to implement a D-Bus
based desktop adapter API on both GNOME2 and KDE3 and move on to a real world
implementation.

Anybody interested in having a brainstorming session on IRC?

Say, on Thursday, 2007-02-15 19:00 UTC  (about 20:00 Central Europe, 10:00
Portland, OR :))

Same channel as last time: #portland on the FreeNode IRC network

I'll try to post some of the ideas I had while implementing the KDE3 daemon
until then.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring