No subject

Fri Jul 6 07:12:15 PDT 2007

support various platforms beyond Linux.<br>
In view of the fact that the development of the Linux desktop
specifications for 3rd party developer is really not that fast, I would
even appreciate to drop all support for non-Linux platforms.<br>
If not I suspect that the speed of portland development will be very
slow. For example a plain Solaris installation doesn't have GNU
coreutils.<br>
<pre class=3D"moz-signature" cols=3D"78">mit freundlichen Gr=C3=BC=C3=9Fe=
n / with kind regards

  Dipl.-Ing. Harald Nikolisin
  SOFiSTiK AG
  Entwicklung / Development
  <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href=3D"http://www.sofistik.de">w=
ww.sofistik.de</a> / <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href=3D"http:/=
/www.sofistik.com">www.sofistik.com</a>

  Vorst=C3=A4nde: Dr. Casimir Katz, Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Fink
  Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Johannes Harl (Vorsitz)
  Sitz: Oberschlei=C3=9Fheim, Registergericht: Amtsgericht M=C3=BCnchen H=
RB 129 710
</pre>
Peter =C3=85strand schrieb:
 cite=3D"mid:Pine.LNX.4.64.0707061043000.21961 at maggie.lkpg.cendio.se"
 type=3D"cite">
  <pre wrap=3D"">Is xdg-utils supposed to work on Solaris? It doesn't, it=
 seems:

xdg-desktop-menu: test: argument expected
xdg-icon-resource: test: argument expected
xdg-mime: test: argument expected

Regards,=20
---
Peter =C3=85strand		ThinLinc Chief Developer
Cendio AB		<a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" href=3D"http://www.cendio.s=
e">http://www.cendio.se</a>
Wallenbergs gata 4
583 30 Link=C3=B6ping	Phone: +46-13-21 46 00</pre>
  <pre wrap=3D"">
<hr size=3D"4" width=3D"90%">
ortland</a>
  </pre>