[Promotion] You are invited to GUADEC 2006

Quim Gil qgil at desdeamericaconamor.org
Fri Apr 7 07:40:24 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 22:42 -0500, Wade Olson wrote:

> I can't attend myself (and what a location!), but I wanted to say
> thanks for extending this offer to the KDE community.

You're welcome. Pity you can't come. However, you have 10 free
registrations. Please use them. If the core developers are not going to
use them spread the news to your community. Only in Catalonia we could
find 10 KDE developers/translators/fans probably happy to come to
GUADEC.

> But maybe the fear of being forced to face you ferocious footballers
> might frighten even the most fervent and familiar KDE faces? :)

Maybe I should have been more precise. The KDE developers invited, and
any other free desktop related invited people, don't need to play
football if they don't want to. Playing football is a pleasure reserved
only to those enjoying to kick the ball (i.e. not for me).

So let me state the different offers:

- You are invited to GUADEC 2006 as participants. Those interested let
me know since I coordinate the registration.

- You are invited to submit free desktop related sessions. Help yourself
at http://guadec.org/GUADEC2006/callforpapers

- You are invited to play football. You can contact me as well while we
find the coordinator of the football match.

Choose only the options you are comfortable with.