[Promotion] You are invited to GUADEC 2006

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Tue Apr 18 00:39:25 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 18 April 2006 01:45, Quim Gil wrote:
> Any news on this? If there is a more appropriate channel to send this
> invitation to the KDE community please tell me and I will re-send it.

Cornelius Schumacher already forwarded your message to the KDE e.V. membership
list, and I just sent a reminder there. I would say that you sent your
request to the appropriate place, since this list is public and read by
members from both communities.

Myself I'm afraid I can't make it due to lack of vacation days (unless I can
convince my employer to let me go without having it cost vacation days).
Given my love for Spanish food that's of course a real shame :)

--
Martijn