[Promotion] hello

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Mon Jan 23 12:03:40 PST 2006

On Monday 23 January 2006 21:08, Patrick Trettenbrein wrote:
> I didn't know about that. If there's already a complete press release,
> forget about my draft. I'm just a little bit wondering that this press
> release has never been posted to this list? :)

So far it has been somewhat confidential and only been available to the people
involved with Portland and a handful of others as far as I know. I myself
haven't seen the latest versions either.

Cornelius is one of the KDE people who should know more about it, be able to
give us access to later versions, and more importantly tell us how much is
confidential and what is not.

--
Martijn