[Promotion] key features

Santiago Roza santiago.roza at thymbra.com
Wed Jan 25 16:36:38 PST 2006

On 1/25/06, Quim Gil <qgil at desdeamericaconamor.org> wrote:

> About the thread, and in general. This list can be a place for
> collaboration on stuff we all agree. If a topic awakes disagreement we
> can leave it and go for other ideas.

well... if that's the opinion of the majority of the list, i'll have
to comply; no problem with that.

but i don't have a problem with disagreement as long as it's
respectful and constructive... and i think martijn and i were having a
nice discussion, which was far from having reached a dead end.

imho these discussions could be useful for the purposes of this joint
effort: great things can come out of opposing views, if we make the
effort of sharing them in search of a common (and better) position.

again: i'd like to know what the rest of you guys think.  if the
majority thinks discussing different positions is wrong per se, i
won't cause any trouble.

greetings,

--
Santiago Roza