[Promotion] Get things rolling?

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 00:53:59 PST 2006

what i was saying was just an example, however we should all think about
drafting a survey we can give out that will be useful and practical to do.
However the reason i suggested non open answers is that people around my
area hate surveys and filling them in. If i went on the street and did them
they would ignore me. However that might be in different areas. But i
suppose they can give shorter answers. So if we all work together and draft
a first issue of a survey we can look at it and improve it.