[Promotion] Marketing contact approach

Wade Olson wade at corefunction.com
Wed Jul 12 06:32:17 PDT 2006

Hi,

I just saw a blog by Dave Neary about contact management approaches:

http://blogs.gnome.org/view/bolsh/2006/07/12/0

The KDE Marketing Team has also been kicking around options, and
haven't found a clear winner either.

CiviCRM efforts have been spotty.  I think Tom Chance is on this list.
 Tom - you want to chime in with your thoughts on CiviCRM?

A couple of months ago at least, I found that CiviCRM with Drupal to
be more trouble than its worth.  I haven't revisited that solution as
of late, but in general with it comes to a web-based CRM solution, I
feel your pain.

Wade