[pulseaudio-discuss] Audio ideas and an introduction

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Mon Jul 10 10:52:33 PDT 2006

On Mon, 10.07.06 08:40, Shahms King (shahms at shahms.com) wrote:

> > If you start working on one of the items (e.g. HAL), please tell me
> > so, i will mark this in the todo list then.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >         Lennart
> >

> Excellent, I've started on the HAL stuff already and should have the
> detection stuff done by the end of today.  I'd noticed that integration
> with the DBUS mainloop may turn out to be "tricky" but from my initial
> investigation I don't foresee any major issues.

Please make sure to put the DBUS wrapping stuff in its own module,
like we already have it with howl-wrap.c and x11wrap.c. Contacting
DBUS might be required for other stuff in the future, too, so we
would like to reuse the code for that.

Lennart Poettering; lennart [at] poettering [dot] net
ICQ# 11060553; GPG 0x1A015CC4; http://0pointer.net/lennart/