[pulseaudio-discuss] Problems with PulseAudio (under Gentoo)

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò flameeyes at gentoo.org
Sun Oct 1 20:30:02 PDT 2006

On Sunday 01 October 2006 09:08, Jeff Rush wrote:
> 5. Not really within the domain of this list, but we really need to get the
> latest Pulse Audio software into the Gentoo ebuilds, for x86 usage.  Many
> of the cool utilities aren't in there yet.
All of the utilities released by Lennart for PulseAudio should be already
available in portage, but most of them are not keyworded for x86. This is
simply because I don't have an x86 to test them on :)
I already asked the arch team to consider marking them, but they most likely
will act sooner if users report the missing keywords, so just file a bug at
http://bugs.gentoo.org/ asking for the packages to be keyworded.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE