[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio and Network Audio Devices

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Dec 30 13:48:57 PST 2007

Richi Plana wrote:
> It doesn't tell ME much, save that the "Stream died" (for who-knows-what
> reason). One thing I did notice that was different was that on viper, PS
> kept spouting out the line "Checking for dead streams ..." that duke did
> not.

Yup "stream died" at the client end, but it corresponds to the "protocol
error" at the server end.

So something isn't working with regards to my patches :(

It worked OK for me, but that's not overly helpful for you.

Unless Lennart pops up to correct #192 (the ticket to which I attached
my patch - unless it was #193 - I can't remember right now :)) then I'll
try to do more testing myself in the next few days (tho' Jan 1st is a
right off in terms of concious thought :))