[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio on cygwin patch

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Tue Feb 6 06:04:41 PST 2007

On Fri, 05.01.07 13:25, Pierre Ossman (ossman at cendio.se) wrote:

Hi!

> I'm sorry about the lack of attention you've been getting. Your patch is
> very much appreciated and I have no doubts it will be merged in some form.
>
> Unfortunately, no one really has the time right now to look at it.
> Lennart is still working on his thesis, and I'm swamped with other
> stuff. But we'll get there eventually.
>
> Just have a bit more patience, you're not forgotten. :)

Please, please, create bug reports for all these patches in the
PulseAudio BTS, so that we don't forget them!

Due to spamming we allow bug reporting only for registered
users. However, registering is very easy and doesn't even require an
email adress. Just click on "register" on the top right of
http://pulseaudio.org/ and then on "New Ticket" to create a new
ticket.

Thank you,

Lennart Poettering; lennart [at] poettering [dot] net
ICQ# 11060553; GPG 0x1A015CC4; http://0pointer.net/lennart/