[pulseaudio-discuss] Windows rtp module

Frederick Reeve cylix at solace.info
Thu Jul 19 15:29:46 PDT 2007

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:40:22 -0700
Vasili Sviridov <vsviridov at exceede.com> wrote:

> How do you setup the environment? I'm itching to get the zeroconf module
> compiled for windows...
>
> Sorry for the bit of the off-topic...

np though there is really not much to it.  We are writing a control app in mono/.net.  Its really very dumb.  The sinks are set staticly so we just mod default.pa and restart pulse when a change is needed.  This may change in the future say if zeroconf was avalible for windows. :-)  Though writing that app even is very pointless if we can't get rtp.