[pulseaudio-discuss] temporary vs persistent state data

Damon Harper dl+pulseaudio-discuss at usrbin.ca
Thu Jul 26 10:15:40 PDT 2007

hi there!

sorry i was so unspecific with this problem (alsaplayer and wesnoth
issues).  i'm happy to help if i can!

i compile everything without debugging symbols by default, but i would
certainly be happy to re-compile pulse and whatever else i need to
with debugging symbols if it will help.  if there's something specific
i can do, let me know which packages need debugging symbols and what
specifically i can do to get you some useful information!

-damon