[pulseaudio-discuss] Win32 compilation

Justin Tulloss jmtulloss at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 17:57:08 PDT 2007

On 6/26/07, Julien Langlois <julien.langlois at gmail.com> wrote:

> So for compile, i do :
>
> # ./configure --host=mingw32
> # make

I think you want to do --target=mingw32. --host implies that the tool will
be running on that architecture, and is only useful in Canadian crosses. I
also get confused though, I might be wrong.

after reading error or warning, i installed dependencies :
> - libatomic_ops
> - libsamplerate
> - libsndfile
> using ./configure --host=mingw32 --prefix=/usr/mingw32/usr && make &&
> sudo make install

Again, I think you need to use --target.  It appears that it's looking for
linux style libraries instead of Windows style .dll's

Try using --target=mingw32 in place of --host=mingw32 and post back what
happens.

Justin T.