[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio for Embedded System

keith preston keithpre at gmail.com
Mon May 14 06:57:47 PDT 2007

I've been working with pulseaudio for a while in an embedded system.   The
configure options can make it small, but I have found that the key to get it
running is replacing the resampling code and the software volume/ mixing
code.   The current resampling code is all floating point and the
volume/mixing code isn't very efficient for an embedded system.

Keith Preston