[pulseaudio-discuss] Packagers!

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò flameeyes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 04:02:40 PST 2007

Lennart Poettering <lennart at poettering.net> writes:

> if you are a packager or for some other reason compile PA yourself,
> please take notice of this new wiki page I added a while back.

I somehow feel like I'm interested in this :P

I'll actually bump the libtool dependency on Gentoo, and see to add a
check for SHM, but I think newer baselayout versions should take care of
that.

And for capabilities, I was planning on adding at least an init.d
support for the system instance.. still I'd be glad if pulseaudio didn't
fail when capabilities aren't loaded, although I admit I don't know
libcaps enough to say if it's possible.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/