[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 0.9.8

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Wed Nov 21 16:09:55 PST 2007

Hi!

I just released PulseAudio 0.9.8. Lots of new stuff.

Changes:

http://pulseaudio.org/milestone/0.9.8

Tarball:

http://0pointer.de/lennart/projects/pulseaudio/pulseaudio-0.9.8.tar.gz

Doing a new PA release is a lot of work. To make it easier for me to
release PA more often I decided to cut down a bit my testing before I
release a new version. So this is the first release where I did only
the most basic "Yes, it starts up" testing before the release. If it's
too bad I can always release a bugfix release a couple of days after
each release. But honestly I think the releases shouldn't be too
bad. And since all distros do their own testing anyway this shouldn't
be too much of a problem.