[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 0.9.7 finally released

Rémi Cardona remi at gentoo.org
Wed Oct 31 14:40:01 PDT 2007

Lennart Poettering wrote:
> New API? There is no new API. The latest version of padevchooser
> should work fine with 0.9.7.

Great :)

> My reasoning for not having it updated is mostly of philosophical
> nature. i.e. i'd like to allow padevchooser to switch active streams
> to the new destination. However, that works only if we use
> module-tunnel. Which we could. But which would turn padevchooser into
> something completely different. And requires a non-trivial amount of
> work.

I've seen your screen cast this morning, and what would you think about
adding some of the options of the full panel insinde padevchooser?

- [ ] show simultaneous virtual device
- [ ] show networked devices
- the full list of available devices à la NetworkManager

Simple yet effective (at least those are the options I will/already use
from padevchooser)

Cheers,

Rémi