[pulseaudio-discuss] Uber-early glitch-free Testing Results

Steve Greenland steveg at moregruel.net
Wed Apr 16 12:29:39 PDT 2008

On 16-Apr-08, 14:04 (CDT), Lennart Poettering <lennart at poettering.net> wrote:

> System instance is not a good idea since it disables SHM data
> transfer. I recommend against using it unless you really know what you
> do.

Okay, it's pretty clear you don't like system mode. But what is
the "right thing" for PA running on a non-desktop box like a music
server/player, with no real users? And yes, I want PA on that box,
because it's *also* the output from my desktop...

Steve

--
Steve Greenland
    world.       -- seen on the net