[pulseaudio-discuss] Problems with pulseaudio / asla on PS3

Steve Greenland steveg at moregruel.net
Wed Aug 27 14:24:02 PDT 2008

On 27-Aug-08, 16:08 (CDT), Kevin Gilbert <kevin952 at tpg.com.au> wrote:

> Not sure that I understand the ant-HTML stance in these broadband
> days. It did make sense in the Bad Ol' Days of low speed dial-up but
> not now.

If everybody sends HTML mail, then it (very roughly) triples the size
of the archive(s) ... disk is cheap, but not free, especially properly
backed-up server disk.

Also, there's a lot of us creaky old-timers who remember when the
internet was text, period, and resent the hell out of the changes. Now
get off my lawn!

Steve, hoping the smiley is redundant.