[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio elusive

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Dec 10 04:15:32 PST 2008

'Twas brillig, and Ozan Çağlayan at 10/12/08 12:01 did gyre and gimble:
> Colin Guthrie wrote:
>> Yeah we still used 0.9.10 in Mandriva too but 0.9.13 + a lot of patches
>> (or git master + a couple more patches to make it not break!) is working
>> quite nicely for me.
>>
> A little bit offtopic:
> Colin do you have the possibility to provide those patches, at least
> their SHA1s?

Well I never made up a package myself. I shipped 0.9.10 on 2009.0 and
then took cooker (our devel version) straight up to a git master version.

Fedora did ship 0.9.13 + patches in F10 IIRC... yup. You can see their
patches here:
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/pulseaudio/F-10/

Oh, and if you mean the patches on top of git master, see here:
http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/packages/cooker/pulseaudio/current/SOURCES/
patches 505 and 506.

They are on a ticket somewhere I forget which number.

As Lennart is back from swanning about the place I hope that he will fix
git master soon ;)

HTHs

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]