[pulseaudio-discuss] Fwd: it's a mess here...resource busy!!!

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Dec 10 12:12:51 PST 2008

'Twas brillig, and Beinan Li at 10/12/08 19:30 did gyre and gimble:
> YEAH!
> "Simultaneous output" is exactly where the problem is.
> After unchecking the option in paprefs, my problem is gone.
> Thank you so much Col. This problem has been there for weeks.

Cool. To be fair I probably should have followed up on this before but I
stopped using my USB output and just took the easy way out!

I'll double check things in more recent PA and make sure this is not
still present!

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]