[pulseaudio-discuss] BT headset fails at BT_SETCONFIGURATION

Rick Jones rick at activeservice.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 11:45:21 PST 2008

--On Thursday, December 11, 2008 14:59:36 +0100 Lennart Poettering
<lennart at poettering.net> wrote:

¦ On Sat, 22.11.08 00:30, Rick Jones (rick at activeservice.co.uk) wrote:
¦
¦ > I've just installed PA 0.9.13 because I'd really like to get it to
work
¦ > with my A2DP headset......
¦
¦ Please note that you need the very latest BlueZ version for this as
¦ well.

Thanks - I thought there might be some version dependencies.

Can you give me any specific version nos. for Bluez? I tried pulling a SVN
build a few weeks ago, but after struggling with the right dependent libs
to build it, the result failed miserably :(  Do you know if there's a
ready-built version anywhere (for Ubuntu Intrepid) that will work?

--
Cheers
Rick Jones