[pulseaudio-discuss] Controlling where module-rtp-send sends multicast packets?

Matt Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Fri Feb 15 13:25:30 PST 2008

Yeah, that would work. I wonder what the processing loads would be? I
assume that the sync has to be maintained on all outputs for all
streams, independent of muting state. It also may not scale should I
want to add more zones, but that's a while off. No better way to know
than to try it.

I'll let you know what I find.

Thanks for the suggestions, I really appreciate it!

Matt