[pulseaudio-discuss] Controlling where module-rtp-send sends multicast packets?

Matt Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Wed Feb 20 09:02:37 PST 2008

In an effort to use more of the pc that I already have running 24 7 I have opted to keep the amps right next to the pc and run speaker wiring throughout the house. Thus I have no need for remote nodes throughout the house. All remote contrl will be done via web tablets in the rooms.

I am also a bit of an audio nut and have not had a chance to listen carefully to the audio produced by this soution. If pulse fails I can always build/buy a hardware audio matrix switch and put it with the amps.

Im happy to share whatever I have or give thoughts, although I am new to pulse too.

Matt