[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio-0.9.8/

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Tue Jan 8 05:13:20 PST 2008

The yum-builddep and rpmbuild -- rebuild are new to me. I have never
made an rpm that worked. I do have printed out Maximum RPM and will see
if that helps.

    I'm using yum install pulseaudio and that will install this:

0.9.7-0.17.svn20071017.fc8 two files the main and a lib. I expect this
is what F8 had from the beginning.

Karl