[pulseaudio-discuss] Introduction

Vasili Sviridov vsviridov at exceede.com
Tue Jan 8 12:01:12 PST 2008

I've got quite the similar situation, I was having problems with my
built-in sound card, (i still do, actually).
So I just opened up Synaptic (ubuntu's yum analog) and installed pretty
much everything that had "sound" or "audio" in it's name. :)
That didn't help much, but PA stuff stayed there and I got curious about
it ;)

V.