[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 0.9.9

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Wed Jan 23 19:34:43 PST 2008

On Thu, 24.01.08 02:29, Lennart Poettering (lennart at poettering.net) wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I just released PA 0.9.9. The only change from 0.9.8 is a fix for
> CVE-2008-0008, which is a very important fix.
>
> Packagers: please make sure to update your packages as quickly as
> possible.
>
> Instead of updating your packages to 0.9.9 you may choose to steal
> r2100 from SVN.
>
> http://pulseaudio.org/changeset/2100
>
> http://0pointer.de/lennart/projects/pulseaudio/pulseaudio-0.9.9.tar.gz

For everyone caring about -DNDEBUG, here's another patch you better
apply that actually makes the preivous patch work as expected when
combined with -DNDEBUG. I don't recommend compiling PA with -DNDEBUG,
but if you insist on this and believe that this makes everything
miraculously faster, then here you go:

http://0pointer.de/public/pa-ndebug-fix.patch

It goes on top of r2100.