[pulseaudio-discuss] PA_SUBSCRIPTION_EVENT_REMOVE in PulseAudio

Stanley Cai stanley.w.cai at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 13:27:00 PDT 2008

Hi,

I tried to implement a PA module, which includes the function such as moving
all the sink inputs from one sink to another active sink when the former is
removed/unloaded. When I used pa_subscription to insert my hook function, I
found in all EVENT_REMOVE callback functions (no matter sink, sink input and
client) I can do little. When the event callback is invoked, the sink has
been unlinked already and I can not find any clue via the index number.
Specially before sink removal event, all the sink inputs were killed. :(

Did any people  have idea on how to implement the function? Did any one use
PA_SUBSCRIPTION_EVENT_REMOVE in module before?

Any comment is welcome.

Best regards,
-stanley