[pulseaudio-discuss] Wiki updates

Stanley Cai stanley.w.cai at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 07:17:53 PDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 03:47:31PM -0700, Sean McNamara wrote:

> I will be making an effort to extend the FAQ based on the most common
> frustrations with 0.9.11. Lennart told us this release may cause more
> problems than it fixes, but even so, we should try to work out as many
> issues as possible, as early as possible, because few who make the
> upgrade will want to go back to 0.9.10 now that a newer version is out
> (because newer is better! Riiiight...?)
I agree with you. I got some helps from the wiki when I study
PA. Some of pages is out of update, but still helpful. It is great to
have more info in wiki, so the list does not need anwser the same
question again and again.

I also updated the page "WritingModules" to add the method how I add
new module in configure.ac and src/Makefile.am.

Lennart, please double check the accuracy and correctness as well.

Best regards,
-stanley