[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio over wifi

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Jun 30 05:13:16 PDT 2008

Russell Strong wrote:
> There is another post earlier this month by Col who is also having trouble getting
> pulse to work over wifi as well.

To clarify, it works fine for me over wifi, but not via a tunnel over
wifi.... using PULSE_SERVER env var it works more or less OK (the
occasional blip not withstanding). But with tunnels it's pretty much a
no-go.

Lennart may be able to give more technical details about thing here, but
he tends to answer the mailing list in batches every couple of weeks or so.

> Also, how often is mail sent out from this list.  I seem to have stopped receiving it?
> I've created this reply by cutting and pasting from the web interface.

It should be send as it is received. The traffic here is not super high
tho'.

Personally I use Gmane to read all my mailing lists, and generally try
to recommend it at every conceivable opportunity! :)