[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio - no sound

Stefan Czinczoll schollsky at arcor.de
Fri Mar 7 17:58:55 PST 2008

----- Original Nachricht ----
Von:     Colin Guthrie <gmane at colin.guthr.ie>
An:      pulseaudio-discuss at mail.0pointer.de
Datum:   08.03.2008 00:23
Betreff: Re: [pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio - no sound

> I'd imagine your problems relate in some capacity to the emu10k1
> driver/card but I'm not overly familiar with this h/w so perhaps other
> users here may have more info.

The driver worked flawlessly until about four weeks ago, when changes to pulseaudio went into cooker. The soundcard was also recommended in some groups due to good linux software support - which was the very reason I bought this model.

The mainboard also has sound support (chipset nforce nf-250). I'll try that, too.

Thx so far,

Stefan