[pulseaudio-discuss] sound stopped working

Joerg Beyer j.beyer at web.de
Wed Mar 26 14:28:42 PDT 2008

Lennart Poettering schrieb:

>>> Please file a bug upstream if you want feedback on it.
>> it's there:
>> http://pulseaudio.org/ticket/266

> This dump doesn't include any reference to the crash/freeze. Of course
> I need it from the crash/freeze, otherwise it doesn't help much.

I dont know how to do that: my audio stopped working days ago and I have
no idea how to get the sound working again.

it is like a component mutes the sound - and I am looking for a way to
debug this: which part fails - the pulseaudio or the alsa backend or
something else?

it may be obvious, but I don't know how to dig into it.

any ideas?

     Joerg