[pulseaudio-discuss] Documentation update?

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Mon May 5 17:18:24 PDT 2008

On Wed, 30.04.08 13:56, Nikolai Beier (nikbeier at gmail.com) wrote:

> Hello all.
>
> I noticed that http://pulseaudio.org/wiki/Modules mentions the module
> "module-detect" is mentioned two time. Perhaps the two entries should
> just be merged?

I guess you already noticed that the site is a wiki and you are very
welcome to update it. (at least there's someone called "beier" who did
some changes)

> Then there is the use of the word default, and how to set it up.
> especially in th padevchooser where one can set the default to
> default, but not see what the default is!

padevchooser is not going to be continued the way it is right now. I
will replace it with something that works differently but exposes
basically the same functionality (but based on tunnels instead of
direct connections).

But yes, there's always room for improvement. Our docs are, humm,
limited -- and not up to date.

I'll try to update them after I made the next release which is my top
prio right now.