[pulseaudio-discuss] PA get in trouble when load module-bluetooth-device

Zhang, Xing Z xing.z.zhang at intel.com
Thu Oct 30 02:18:25 PDT 2008

Hi all:
         I start my PA with default configure and play a music by "mplayer -ao alsa xxx.mp3", everything is ok before module-bluetooth-device load.
         When I load the module by "load-module module-bluetooth-device sink_name=BT address=xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx profile=a2dp", the mplayer hangs and makes a sound "di, di, di, di, di ...." when the music is played again.
         I checked the log with -log-level=4 found nothing special. I ever enabled my BT headset a week ago with ALSA plug in so the device is rightly functional.
         This issue blocks me much and I have no hints to debug. Hope someone's kindly help. thx

Zhang Xin(Wing)
Intel, OTC ShangHai