[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 0.9.12

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Sep 9 02:20:49 PDT 2008

Lennart Poettering wrote:
> Heya!
>
> Subject says it all:
>
>    http://0pointer.de/lennart/projects/pulseaudio/pulseaudio-0.9.12.tar.gz
>
> Changes and stuff:
>
>    http://pulseaudio.org/milestone/0.9.12
>
> I'd like to thank the numerous contributors to this release!
>
> And stay tuned for even more awesomenes in 0.9.13. Expected to be
> merged by then: João Vita's Bluetooth integration, Colin Guthries's
> Airport Express support and Marc-André Lureau's "Flat Volume" support.

Dang. I should have poked you harder about the additional linking fix in
my master branch... that'll learn me!

Would it be more useful if I post patches and/or pull reqs to the ML?

Anyways good work!

Where do you currently stand on the distribution adoption front? I know
with 0.9.11 there was some degree of "warning" from you about widespread
adoption (e.g. in an LTS etc), but have you addressed most of these
issues with 0.9.12? Would you promote this as a good release for people
to use? Any particular caveats from a 0.9.10 perspective?

This branch has been working pretty well for me, but I don't really
count in terms of an overly varied tester!

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]