[pulseaudio-discuss] Export pulsecore and pulsecommon header file

Zhang, Xing Z xing.z.zhang at intel.com
Thu Apr 2 03:15:21 PDT 2009

Hi Lennart:
	We will certainly hand in our patches of module to upstream finally.
But the work is still in processing so I want to do this when it is finalized.
Before that I would like to submit attached patch for optional exporting internal headers.
	I test it in last changeset(3294c89adba34d186591d98faa3a1f929b363e59) it works fine.

Zhang Xin(Wing)
Intel(SSG/OTC) ShangHai China