[pulseaudio-discuss] Best Quality resampling method?

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 7 13:17:31 PDT 2009

I know this may be subjective, but what is the best quality resampling method? I'm referring to the resample-method= option in /etc/pulse/daemon.conf

Mine is currently set to src-linear but I get the impression from the docs that speex-float-9 should be better. As it's quite tricky to do back-to-back listening tests I was wondering if there is some definite objective opinion on the subject?

Thanks,

Mark