[pulseaudio-discuss] No readable data when connecting stream to input or monitor sources

Erik Botö erik.boto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 22:22:29 PDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!

I have tried using 0.9.10 but I have the same problem there. I was
also suspecting a driver issue at first, but since playing sound works
great (even using multiple pulse sources) I thought I should be able
to connect to the monitor source and get a copy of what is played
without actually using any hardware (except for the playing part which
works) and therefore be able to somewhat narrow the problem down. But
since the monitor source does not work either I was thinking it might
not be a driver issue? Or is the audio chips driver used here also?

I think I will give the configure.ac hackery a shot even though I'm
hopelessly new to autotools.

Best regards,
Erik