[pulseaudio-discuss] native pulseaudio equalizer submission

Jason Newton nevion at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 18:07:19 PDT 2009

Hello there.  I've put alot of work into it and its now something quite
usable though it seems to need tsched=0.

My pulseaudio branch is here:
http://gitorious.org/pulseaudio-equalizer

A proof of concept gui is here:
http://gitorious.org/qpaeq

I've hardcoded in the path for the equalized sink in the gui (it's
sink1, you can change it to whatever you need).

This work has a dependency on Tanu's dbus branch and on fftw.  The
equalizer needs python, pyqt4, and dbus.  I don't plan on trying to
integrate into pavucontrol but I left most functionality on the server
side to make sure no efforts need to be duplicated.

It would seem only a small bit of work is left for polishing up. I'd
love to get this in in time for 0.9.16.  Please do play with it!
Testing/Criticisms/Patches/magic cure for tsched problems are welcomed!

-Jason