[pulseaudio-discuss] native pulseaudio equalizer submission

Marc-André Lureau marcandre.lureau at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 06:15:45 PDT 2009

Hi

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Lennart
Poettering<lennart at poettering.net> wrote:

> There are three issues I still want to fix before the final release:
>
> - There are two asserts in module-combine/module-sink-remap that can
>  be hit and which should be fixed
>
> - I plan to make minor modifications to flat vol, so that volume
>  increases are forwarded from the stream to the sink, but volume
>  decreases are not.

Interesting, how is it going to drop the volume if ever? (i am affraid
that it would mean that volume is all done in sw, in the end)

> Other than that only minor fixes that might come up due to testing and
> translations should find there way into 0.9.16.

Please consider additionally at least:

http://gitorious.org/~elmarco/pulseaudio/pa-work/commit/bb123ed30e9143aec1045381bc09c8270a2aae81

http://gitorious.org/~elmarco/pulseaudio/pa-work/commit/89c498d788e8e8216a7cd0ce5bd87ec4a973be8b

and perhaps a coverity found "used uninitialized variable" in some path:

http://gitorious.org/~elmarco/pulseaudio/pa-work/commit/85796a6ab1feddc97b66eb93ff0b85ef3e630a31

regards,

--
Marc-André Lureau