[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulse and bluetooth on Debian

Cameron Hutchison lists at xdna.net
Sun Aug 23 22:54:45 PDT 2009

Cameron Hutchison <lists at xdna.net> writes:

>I am trying to get my bluetooth headset (A2DP) working with PulseAudio
>on my Debian sid system. So far I cannot get it to work.

Well, I just tried it on my eeePC which is also running Debian sid and I
have it working well. Kernel is 2.6.30.1, so I dont expect that 2.6.30.5
is the problem on my desktop. I use a USB bt dongle on the eeePC, so
I'll try that on the desktop and see if that is the difference.

Regardless, I'll persevere and if I identify why the desktop wont work,
I'll post the solution to the list.