[pulseaudio-discuss] Recording lag

Andrew McNabb amcnabb at mcnabbs.org
Wed Aug 26 15:06:14 PDT 2009

Lennart, thank you for explaining pa_buffer_attr.  Since I'm doing
recording, I assume that I should be setting fragsize instead of
tlength.  Is that right?

I've tried setting fragsize, and I'm still seeing the same latency
behavior.  From the documentation[1], it appears that I need to set the
PA_STREAM_ADJUST_LATENCY flag ("If it is not set the source latency is
left unmodified").  Am I understanding this correctly?  How do I set
this flag using the Simple API?

Thanks for your help.

[1] http://0pointer.de/lennart/projects/pulseaudio/doxygen/structpa__buffer__attr.html

--