[pulseaudio-discuss] Which code in pulseaudio source deals with discovering apple airports?

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Dec 5 04:34:17 PST 2009

'Twas brillig, and don rhummy at 04/12/09 19:13 did gyre and gimble:
> I just downloaded the source code for pulse audio and I'm interested
> in looking at the code that discovers airport express devices. Can
> someone point me to the relevant code?

Sure! The module-roap-discover module is the thing that discovers the
devices via avahi. It's very similar to the module-zeroconf-discover module.

Is there anything in particular you want to do?

HTHs

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]