[pulseaudio-discuss] Two outputs

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Sun Dec 27 10:15:48 PST 2009

la, 2009-12-26 kello 22:54 +0100, Josu Lazkano kirjoitti:
> I working on this, but is so difficult for me.
>
> I uncomment this line on default.pa:
>
> set-default-sink output

Here's a small misunderstanding. You should
edit /usr/share/pulseaudio/alsa-mixer/profile-sets/default.conf, not
default.pa. The last four lines, when uncommented, should create a new
profile for your sound card. You can then activate the new profile in
pavucontrol's "Configuration" tab. You need to restart pulseaudio before
the changes take effect.

> And configure the combined output here:
>
> http://i49.tinypic.com/hvpanm.png

That should do the trick for the module-combine part.

--
Tanu Kaskinen