[pulseaudio-discuss] why command_cork_playback_stream() will be invoked many times?

Zhang, Xing Z xing.z.zhang at intel.com
Wed Feb 4 22:01:52 PST 2009

Sorry for late reply, I am just back from holidays.
Yes, we are on the similar way as you said.
Now we are working on enhance PA to introduce policy engine to it. To avoid
do changes on PA core code, we implement the engine as a individual module.
We hope the module is expandable and flexible. The engine is not only suit for PC but also for embedded system which has specific audio hardware.
Now we are in heavy developing, once codes are ready I will send out the patch for review. Thanks.