[pulseaudio-discuss] module-hal-detect not loading HDMI devices...

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Feb 10 14:07:47 PST 2009

'Twas brillig, and Rene Lopez at 10/02/09 21:39 did gyre and gimble:
> I think I have that card so what I need to do to test it, compile
> 0.9.15 from the VCS?
>
> This is the info about that card using aplay -l
> card 1: HDMI [HDA ATI HDMI], device 3: ATI HDMI [ATI HDMI]
>   Subdevices: 1/1
>   Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

Yes, git master should be what you want, but it's still currently broken
at this present moment but I'm sure Lennart will fix it up in the near
future.

You can always keep on the lookout for a relevant sounding commit.

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]