[pulseaudio-discuss] stream and master volume below 50% mutes audio

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu Feb 12 13:35:52 PST 2009

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:35:17 +0000, Colin Guthrie wrote:

> To be honest, you really need to try the 0.9.15 test version with
> module-position-event-sounds disabled.

Yeah.  I understand what you are saying.

But the reality is that I already only get 4-5h of sleep a night trying
to manage all of the things that I need and want to do.  Adding managing
my own pusleaudio packages on top of that is just not likely to happen.

> There wont be any work done on 0.9.10, so we really need to make sure it
> works properly in the newer versions.

Again, completely understood.

Now if it were just as easy as installing (Ubuntu Intrepid) packages, I
might be convinced to go to at least that effort.  I just can't take on
the task of updating the current Intrepid packages to 0.9.15 and then
building and rebuilding to keep up with the development.

Thanx for the info though.  Appreciate it.

b.