[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 0.9.15-test3

Erich Boleyn erich at uruk.org
Thu Feb 26 08:48:14 PST 2009

Colin Guthrie <gmane at colin.guthr.ie> wrote:

> 'Twas brillig, and Sean McNamara at 26/02/09 00:38 did gyre and gimble:
> > I'll keep you posted as to whether I make progress towards resolving
> > this issue or not.
>
> I just ran a simple git bisect on this and found the culprit.
>
> Fix is on my master branch:
> http://colin.guthr.ie/git/pulseaudio/commit/?id=dd3c96dede6439ee5dec9e3b22bce9cf7b53d2ff

Hmm, the assumption here is that we're using dbus, and at least Gentoo
by default does not have it in it's default ebuilds.

So to be clear, it's still broken for a no-dbus build.

--
    Erich Stefan Boleyn     <erich at uruk.org>     http://www.uruk.org/
"Reality is truly stranger than fiction; Probably why fiction is so popular"